March 8, 2009

champêtre








I'm quietly tired of black and white film. It's much too moody.

It would seem in my head that I have everything in the world to do. I look for the sun shining off all the floors and corners, and reminisce until all my memories are properly tired of me. Things like bleeding toes and karaoke nights in sterile hospital wings. Everybody would remind someone else of their mother, and you'd have to tie all your thoughts together with brown parcel string to keep from fluttering away with madness' hems.

5 comments:

Hemaly said...

Black and white film is moody, but I guess that's the most powerful expression made by photography.

Anonymous said...

nice photography. i've always loved black and white, although, as you said, it is moody...
i like the first photo the best. the location is so haunting, the building looks abandoned almost.
xoxo,
Micaela

Anonymous said...

i love black and white really, especially for the moodiness. the first picture is interesting.

Ares said...

I love the last one. What a wonderful light... :)

Unknown said...

Did you develop these?

They're fantastic.

Free Web Site Counter